PyCon JP 2017 can provide up to 50,000 JPY of financial aid to attendees.
Guidelines for applicants
- Attendees who are unable to attend PyCon JP due to travel expenses without financial aid.
- If your financial aid request is accepted, we can support you with up to 50,000 JPY. You will be reimbursed at the conference itself.
- Unfortunately, we will only be able to provide finanical aid to five attendees.
- Please apply by July 31, 2017.
- Notification of result
- Finanical aid recipients will be contacted from August 1st.
Applying for financial aid
Please fill in this form to apply.
Please bring a receipt of the travel costs to the reception desk at the conference. We will then reimburse your travel expenses up to 50,000 JPY. For further information, please contact us.
- We are not able to reimburse expenses other than travel costs, so hotel fees or registration fees are not covered.
- If you are younger than 18 years old, you must provide a letter of approval from your parents or legal guardian.
- Please buy a ticket for PyCon JP 2017 before apply to financial aid.