We stopped accepting financial aid application
PyCon JP provides financial aid of up to 50,000 JPY for people travelling from afar to join PyCon JP.
Guidelines for applicants
- Participants who might be not be able to attend to PyCon JP because of the travel expense (regardless of whether from Japan or abroad).
- PyCon JP will cover the “travel expense” up to 50,000 yen for financial aid recipients. (We will reimburse the expense at the reception desk on the day of PyCon JP)
- Availability is limited up to 5 recipients. When there are more than 5 applicants, we will prioritize those who travel for longer distance and/or students.
- Deadline(schedule was postponed.)
- July 26, 2015
- Notification of result
- The recipients of the financial aid will be contacted separately around the end of August(schedule was postponed.).
- Financial aid recipients must bring the receipt etc. to verify the round-trip fare to the reception desk on the day of PyCon JP.
- We will reimburse the travel expense up to 50,000 JPY. For more information we will contact you individually.
- The expenses other than travel expense (such as hotel fees, registration fees, etc) will not be covered by our financial aid.
- Applicants under 18 years old need the letter of approval from their parents.