We Are Looking for Topics in PyCon JP 2017
The biggest Python Festival in Japan, PyCon JP 2017 will be held in the 8th of September.
Our team is looking for a wide range of each topic which you would like to talk. The same as in the past, we are planing to have talk session(30minute), poster session(booth style), Lighting talks(5minute) and more. Even if you are a python beginner, please do not hesitate to apply for it.
- Conference: From 8th Sep 2017 to 9th of Sep 2017
- Saturday 15th, Apr 2017: Collecting topics
- Monday 5th, Jun 2017: Due date of collecting topic (extended deadline)
- late Jun, 2017: topic announcement
- late Jul, 2017: schedule and details announcement
- Friday 19th, May 2017: Application available
- Friday 30th, Jun 2017: Application deadline
- Thursday 13th, Jul 2017: topic announcement
* changed the CfP date.
- Lightning talks is held so far, we are thinking about application method now.
The sort of session
Detailed information is on this page
In this session, just not only using poster, you can also discuss about lots of topics. Every presenter will be given his/her own booth, and every participant can walk though the booth to find the topic which you will be interested.
Although this is called poster session, you do not have to bring poster. Moreover, this is not lecture, so you can talk and discuss deeply with many participants. It is an effective chance to introduce communities or products each other.
Please check details below
- If you need a poster, please bring it.
- The poster board size is 1132x1640. you can put A0 size paper on it.
We will not rent any properties like desks and Power supplies. You can see the last latest conference held in last year on our HP.
The deadline of applications is 13th of Jul. We are really looking forward to receiving your application, do not miss it!
All proposals will be uploaded on our web site, even if your proposal won’t be taken
We will see the attendee’s comments of each topic on web, however it is not related to the result.
This year’s theme
Our theme of this year is “Output & Follow”
PyCon JP is a conference for Python users gather and exchange information and exchange about software using Python and Python. Through holding PyCon JP, the goal is to have Python users gather in one place, exchange knowledge and information in various fields related to Python, connect with new friends and communities, and increase work and business opportunities. We are waiting for a talk that you can exchange knowledge and information on various fields of Python you own.